Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dyselxia and Da Vinci

I have NO PROBLEM comparing myself to Einstein, Edison, Disney or even DaVinci. WE are the creators, inventors, and visionaries. In the last 6 years, since I got a handle on my Dyslexia and ADHD, I've made significant contributions in the fields of Education, Addiction, and Parenting. I've invented soon-to-hit-the-market products in housewares, personal care, and solar/renewable energy. I have an additional 6 online courses in development and 4 iphone applications (speed reading made easy is already available). I have an amazing rapport with animals. I have talents in mathematics, science, engineering, music and language. For fun, I memorized the first 2,026 digits of PI, and I even a knack for trading commodities and derivatives. What's my point? I'M REALLY NOT SPECIAL OR UNIQUE. Most of the Dyslexic, ADHD and ASD children with whom I work have most, if not all, of the talents that I have become aware of in these last 6 years. Don't let anyone tell you your kids don't have talent and ability. They're not broken--they're just different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home